Mitel IP Communication Systems
Could your business operations improve with Blaze Networks?
Offering seamless communications with every solution, Mitel’s all-in-one communications and collaboration solutions are perfect for businesses looking to transform the role that communications play in their day-to-day activities.
Mitel are the worldwide #1 Cloud Communications Provider for public, private and hybrid cloud communications and collaboration solutions, serving 4 million business users globally. Blaze Networks have partnered with Mitel since 2006 and received the accolade of their “World Class Customer Satisfaction Award” for our 100% CSAT Survey results.
The product portfolio ranges from applications and physical handsets which create a single, unified communications platform, to robust and scalable phone system components that can be deployed on-site or in the cloud. Choosing to work smarter, more productively, and faster has never been easier.
Mitel MiVoice Connect
Mitel MiVoice Connect delivers an intuitive user experience, business continuity, and simple management. MiVoice Connect’s distributed architecture delivers the uptime and reliability to ensure your critical communications system is always running at top performance. The Connect Director is a simple management interface that makes it easy for you to manage the entire platform whilst reporting on overall health of communications across your business.
Mitel MiVoice Connect offers call transfer, extension dialling, conference calling, call recording, silent monitor, silent coach and hundreds more permissions-based telephony features. Mitel provide leading 6900 and 400 series UC handsets as well as Connect the desktop or laptop application. In addition to this there is Mitel’s mobility mobile phone application. All used to simply connect employees to the unified communications (UC) platform no matter what their role or location. The system’s collaborative Unified Communications features simplify the way you work with functionality such as:
- Audio conferencing
- Desktop sharing
- Instant messaging
This functionality enables employees to save time, reduce travel, and communicate and collaborate with ease.
With communications at the heart of any business you cannot afford any downtime – especially if you have integrated your line of business applications like CRM with your phone system. The MiVoice Connect modular architecture and simple “N+1” system redundancy provides automatic back-up for three possible points of failure: a WAN outage / a voice switch outage / or an application server outage. Connect voice switches deliver 99.999% availability and high reliability.
With Mitel MiVoice Connect from Blaze, failproof redundancy is not only affordable but easy to manage. The Blaze approach to design covers WAN, application and hardware failure to ensure your business has complete survivability in the event of failures in your environment.
Key features of Mitel MiVoice Connect
- IP PBX Telephony Services: Call control, call routing, voicemail, music on hold and automated attendant
- Mitel Desk Phones: System directory, intercom, conference calling, transfer, redial, hold and other options; soft keys for presence status, pick up, park and more
- Connect Mobile App: Bring MiVoice Connect with you wherever you go with our iOS and Android mobile app that extends full call handling and UC capabilities to your smartphone
- Third-Party Integrations: Increase efficiencies with seamless, native integrations with leading providers such as Salesforce®, NetSuite®, Google® and Microsoft®, plus most popular CRMs
- Productivity Apps: Streamline workflows with web diallers, Chrome™ browser extension and other app diallers
- Operator: Make it easy for supervisors to monitor calls and contact status with hover and drag-and-drop functionality, plus detailed caller information
- Softphone: Turn your computer into a phone by simply plugging in a headset
- Director: Manage your system from a single portal that includes individual phones, call detail recording (CDR), trunk lines, and user account moves/adds/changes and feature permissions
Mitel MiVoice Connect is available from Blaze as a Cloud solution via our highly available Blaze Cloud infrastructure. Seamlessly connect all your locations with Blaze Private SD-WAN and empower your remote workers with Blaze (SA) remote access solutions to build a full connected reliable communications infrastructure.
Additional Solutions available:
- Mitel Edge Gateway: The Mitel Connect Edge Gateway improves access to the MiVoice Connect system for remote and teleworkers. With the Mitel Connect Edge Gateway, there is no need for offsite users to launch a VPN to use Mitel Connect, or their IP 400 series phones.
- Mitel Mobility: End users can access voicemail, directory, conference calling, park, transfer and other features from the Connect client or mobile app.
- Advanced Applications: MiVoice Connect offers dozens of additional advanced applications and plug-ins that extend system utility such as the ability to merge call records with customer records to increase customer service efficiencies, identify sales trends and optimize staffing.
Lowest Total Cost of Operation
MiVoice Connect has an established reputation for long-term cost efficiency built on the strength of our signature distributed architecture, ease of use and simplicity of administration. Plus, the solution reduces the impact on IT resources, saving companies money.
In a recent issue paper How to Keep UCC Costs Down as Complexity Grows, Nemertes Research found that MiVoice Connect had both the Lowest First-Year Costs and Lowest Overall Costs among all vendors in their study, which included the major UC brands.
Could your business operations improve with Blaze Networks?
In doing so, Blaze have access to a vast array of products that allow us to overcome our customers’ business challenges and requirements.
Blaze is a Microsoft Gold Partner and Tier 1 Microsoft CSP Partner. We specialise in Microsoft 365 (including Teams and Teams Phone System), in Microsoft On-Premise and Hosted / Cloud Infrastructure, and enable businesses to continue their digital evolution by fully exploiting the latest capabilities of Microsoft products as they evolve.
Blaze is a Managed Secure Solutions Provider (MSSP) Advanced Partner of Fortinet, a global industry leader in the supply of secure networking infrastructure systems. Fortinet are our technology partner of choice when building customer-specific Private SD-WANs. A Leader in several of Gartner’s Magic Quadrants, Fortinet equipment combines excellent performance with advanced security features, superb manageability, and excellent Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) per Mbps.
Veeam is a highly respected leader in cloud-based backup and recovery software, data protection and advanced monitoring in the data centre. We have combined Veeam technology with our highly secure Blaze Cloud™ infrastructure to produce BlazeVault™, a highly dependable, secure, and resource-efficient solution which will keep downtime to an absolute minimum in the event of data loss in operational systems or ransomware attack.
Bitdefender is a global cybersecurity leader protecting over 500 million systems through OEM technology partnerships, including with many global IT companies. Tests show it is unmatched in Attack Prevention. Based on Bitdefender technology, Blaze Endpoint Protection hardens endpoints to prevent malware and malicious attacks, and it provides the investigation and remediation capabilities needed to dynamically respond to security incidents when they evade protection controls.
Cisco has long been the world’s pre-eminent network systems vendor, particularly for technology used at the core of major corporate networks and the internet. In addition to using Cisco equipment within our customers’ private networks, Blaze incorporates Cisco technology into the heart of our own network operations; the Blaze Private Core Network is built utilising Enterprise-class CISCO core routing equipment.