IT Support Services
We manage the technology, so you can focus on the business.
Blaze IT Support Services
Blaze Networks offers IT Support Services to meet the needs of businesses of all types, including large multi-site businesses, those with significant cloud-based systems, and companies with many staff working from home.
As a Managed Services Provider (MSP), Blaze reduces the burden of managing IT systems and networks. This enables those in the business to focus more on strategy and business operations rather than on keeping the IT and networks going.
Experience that Gets Results
We have over a decade’s experience in delivering IT and network services. The Blaze support team have a culture of continuous education and are encouraged to constantly update their skills and levels of certification across a wide range of end-user, server, cloud, and network systems and environments.
Our IT services include Server Support, End User Support, Remote Monitoring and Management, Network Support, User Access, and Microsoft 365 support. We are experts at troubleshooting both Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac operating systems, have particular skills in installing and supporting Microsoft 365 products (Blaze are a Microsoft Gold Partner), have Mac certified support technicians, as well as having fully qualified Mitel, Fortinet and Veeam engineers across three tiers of support.
We design the right solution for each customer, taking into account detailed infrastructure considerations and business goals. As a Managed Services Provider we can offer most services either fully managed or co-managed, as you prefer.
Our Standard Support Approach
Blaze’s ability to implement large-scale infrastructure sets us aside from the competition. These capabilities are underpinned by our experienced (UK-based) teams, processes and infrastructure management capabilities, orchestrated through our national service desk in Macclesfield, England. Our support approach includes:
- Security, drawing on our deep understanding of system hardening techniques and based around the customers’ requirements and manufacturers best practices. We lead with security – because if you don’t, the chances are you will be wide open to cyberattack.
- 24/7 Service Desk with a vast array of team capabilities, backed-up by dedicated support from technology leaders such as Microsoft, Fortinet and Mitel.
- A fully compliant, clean service desk environment that connects into your server environment. Blaze Networks are fully audited to PCI-DSS standards and our AoC (Attestation of Compliance) is available upon request to help simplify your own PCI-DSS certification.
- The Blaze Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) solution, which provides the Service Desk with tools they need to support your server assets. All hosted within our secure Service Desk environment including:
- Remote Control
- Patch management
- We provide free initial consultancy for any of our implemented server solutions and free ongoing consultancy for the entire life cycle of that asset.
- Remote event log collection for compliancy requirements, ensuring that logs never get deleted and that there is 100% traceability at all times.
- Full change control and auditing, with Role Based Access Control (RBAC) for integration with existing IT support teams.
- Both internal and external security penetration testing through a third party to ensure a consistently secure environment is provided.
- Backup and business continuity solutions.
- Security design, protection and monitoring solutions.
A Complete Service: Deploy, Secure, Manage and Support, across both IT and Networks
Blaze are able to offer a complete service across both IT and network environments, which simplifies matters and avoids any finger pointing across different disciplines or suppliers.
Depending on customer requirements, we can manage either the complete spectrum of IT and network support for an organisation, or just those parts which would be most beneficial to each customer.
Our support options include remote end user support covering the full spectrum of computer issues from network and secure connectivity to backup and restoration of data.
Blaze Network’s interconnected infrastructure allows us to build resilient single-site or multisite SD-WAN national networks for our customers. As a network operator we have daily hands-on experience in implementing and maintaining Enterprise-grade networking equipment from leading manufacturers like Fortinet and Cisco.
Blaze work night and day to ensure our network has the best uptime in our industry, and we are proud that our core network has had 100% uptime for the last 6 years. Delivering such a strong uptime experience, Blaze are in the best possible position to implement and maintain networking equipment for our customers.
We get network support right
It takes teams of people to achieve excellence in support. Blaze support and projects teams are the very heart of our business. Our continuous learning strategy allows us to provide multiple layers of skilled network engineers that we make available to our customers. Other elements of our approach are:
- Going above and beyond to pass on what we know – and that has led to a rewarding relationship with our customers and their IT teams.
- Investing heavily in our Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) solution so that we can provide both proactive and reactive support for our customers’ infrastructures.
- Constantly upgrading and passing on new feature capabilities to our customers to ensure they are always on top of the digital evolution.
- Enabling authentications via our service desk network to ensure all authentications can be tracked.
- Investing in our internal vulnerability scanning platform to ensure your assets are patched and not open to attack.
- Providing change control via our support network, so investigation and rollback is possible on all equipment at any time.
Additionally, customers and Blaze engineers can submit and track issues that are proactive or reactive through our service desk ticketing platform – the ticketing platform providing full case management and reporting for your network assets.
Enabling End-User Productivity, Uninterrupted
Blaze IT Support Services operate on a 24x7x365 basis, so we are always there. And with an average call answer time of just 8 seconds, we will be on the case quickly if there is a problem. In fact, because we can pro-actively monitor end-user devices and network connections we may be already working on a resolution before a problem is noticed.
The range of end-user support services provided by Blaze includes:
- Support for Working from Home (WFH) using our remote connection software.
- Enhanced security for working from home with Blaze Secure Remote Access methods for WFH employees
- Setting up new employees with the equipment, software tools, and systems access they need
- Clean imaging of all machines before we send them out to customers (replacing software with Trusted System Images)
- Mobile Device Management (MDM), to facilitate security in a BYOD culture, enabling corporate data on a personal device to be securely wiped at any time, and stolen devices tracked.
- Break/fix problem management
- Troubleshooting email issues
- IT policy and user-role management, including changes to access permissions
- Cyber Security management of all endpoint devices and network connections
- Email filtering design, deployment and management
- Updates and patching of end-user devices
- Deployment of new software
- Backup and recovery of end-user computers and devices
- Virtual desktops
- Shared file systems, either on-premise or cloud-based
- Retirement and recycling of end user devices
Process-driven support from Blaze enables you to keep your systems and employees online and productive.
To find out more, and discuss your particular requirements please contact us now.
Some of our other related services are:
Could your business operations improve with Blaze Networks?
In doing so, Blaze have access to a vast array of products that allow us to overcome our customers’ business challenges and requirements.
Blaze is a Microsoft Gold Partner and Tier 1 Microsoft CSP Partner. We specialise in Microsoft 365 (including Teams and Teams Phone System), in Microsoft On-Premise and Hosted / Cloud Infrastructure, and enable businesses to continue their digital evolution by fully exploiting the latest capabilities of Microsoft products as they evolve.
Blaze is a Managed Secure Solutions Provider (MSSP) Partner of Fortinet, a global industry leader in the supply of secure networking infrastructure systems. Fortinet are our technology partner of choice when building customer-specific Private SD-WANs. A Leader in several of Gartner’s Magic Quadrants, Fortinet equipment combines excellent performance with advanced security features, superb manageability, and excellent Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) per Mbps.
Veeam is a highly respected leader in cloud-based backup and recovery software, data protection and advanced monitoring in the data centre. We have combined Veeam technology with our highly secure Blaze Cloud™ infrastructure to produce BlazeVault™, a highly dependable, secure, and resource-efficient solution which will keep downtime to an absolute minimum in the event of data loss in operational systems or ransomware attack.
Bitdefender is a global cybersecurity leader protecting over 500 million systems through OEM technology partnerships, including with many global IT companies. Tests show it is unmatched in Attack Prevention. Based on Bitdefender technology, Blaze Endpoint Protection hardens endpoints to prevent malware and malicious attacks, and it provides the investigation and remediation capabilities needed to dynamically respond to security incidents when they evade protection controls.
Cisco has long been the world’s pre-eminent network systems vendor, particularly for technology used at the core of major corporate networks and the internet. In addition to using Cisco equipment within our customers’ private networks, Blaze incorporates Cisco technology into the heart of our own network operations; the Blaze Private Core Network is built utilising Enterprise-class CISCO core routing equipment.