Business VPNs which Save Money
Save on VPN Costs with a Private Network from Blaze
Blaze Networks can help you to reduce the cost of your VPN AND improve security while delivering dependable, cost-effective WAN performance.
Unlike many Business VPN Providers in the UK, Blaze deliver WAN cost savings by using our own UK-wide private network to deliver bandwidth to match your specific Private Network business needs and uses.
VPN Cost Reduction
Customers typically save 30% or more on their network costs when they move to Blaze. Contact us today and we can show you how much you could save by moving to a managed private network from Blaze.
How a Blaze Private Network saves money over a regular VPN solution
Blaze offers the most appropriate and cost-effective solution to each customer’s network needs. Because we have our own Blaze Private Core Network and are a fully licenced Telecommunications Provider and LIR (Local Internet Registry), Blaze can deliver highly cost-effective Private Networks and connectivity services. This eliminates many security vulnerabilities and other compromises which arise when a VPN is used to connect multiple sites across a business using the public internet as the connection method.
Blaze recommends limiting the use of site to site IPsec VPN connections; by introducing VPNs across multiple sites customers increase complexity, cost, and risk (as a consequence of increasing the overall size of the attack surface on the network).
Our use of the Blaze Private Core Network reduces private network costs because:
- The network attack surface is reduced meaning there are less security subscription requirements across the locations.
- The equipment used at branch locations only needs to be low cost routing equipment, rather than sophisticated, highly featured CPE. This is because the branches are no longer connected to the public internet.
- For any compliancy requirements there is always a need for expensive penetration testing to ensure your environment is secure. As no site is connected directly to the public internet there is only one entry point from the public internet into the Blaze private network.
This allows the customer to concentrate their security investment in the one highly available entry point. The penetration testing cost then reduces by thousands of pounds for businesses with multiple sites.
- The office locations, branches and distribution centres no longer need high end expensive firewalling equipment as this is outsourced to the Service Provider and implemented on the perimeter of the Blaze Private Network, thus safely connecting the entire estate to the public internet reducing the attack surface and complexity.
- With a Blaze private network, the business can take advantage of low cost centralised Data Centre bandwidth and hosting. This allows the business to considerably reduce the amount of bandwidth required for the head office, whilst offering more resilience to the connected estate.
- No need to employ highly certified and very expensive network engineers or implement your own security operations centre to protect the business. Blaze has this covered for you whist providing lightning fast response times and the best service level agreements the industry has to offer.
- Blaze provide a compliancy-driven certified network, so when you are working on security compliancy requirements for your business we can provide you with an audited AoC (Attestation of Compliance) document from Blaze. This will satisfy your network security compliancy standards today, avoiding the need to invest weeks of your time (and money) meeting the undertakings of the network security compliancy standard yourself.
Among the other advantages of using a Private Network from Blaze are the following:
Blaze Networks are a Managed Services Provider (MSP) whose approach to networking delivers unmatched reliability, scalability and manageability. We offer customers Private and Secure SD-WAN networks, built around our own Blaze Private Core Network.
Pro-Active Network Management
The last thing your business needs to worry about is your network and connectivity. Productivity applications, Microsoft 365, cloud-based systems, ERP, CRM, card payment networks, POS systems, WiFi, back-office systems “in the cloud” – they all should just be there for end users. Always.
Blaze puts everything in place for you to get connected and then manages it for you, so you stay that way. At no extra charge, Blaze Networks pro-actively monitor all your sites, so any interruption will be brief. We can be sorting things out before anyone tells us to!
SD-WAN Networks for Improved Network Resilience and Management
Blaze Networks helps multi-site organisations such as retailers, hospitality and leisure businesses run on highly reliable and secure Private SD-WAN networks. We provide hassle-free setup and management of wide area network connections that are secure by design.
Regulatory Compliance and Network Security – Sorted!
Blaze frequently saves customers thousands with the compliancy support we provide: Compliance with regulations such as GDPR, ISO and the PCI-DSS card payment requirements all need to be managed.
Compliancy of any sort is extremely costly for any business to undertake. Our network enables you to avoid compliancy headaches: we are certified and audited each year as meeting the exacting requirements of PCI-DSS, helping to ensure the security of your network card transactions. We can provide customers with the AoC (Attestation of Compliance) certification for our Core Network as part of your own compliance certifications. This helps our customers to reduce their own compliancy costs dramatically.
Blaze offers customers free consultancy on your compliancy requirements as part of our network offering, so if you need to engage us to answer questions relating to compliancy we are here to help and assist you with keeping your compliancy costs down.
Industry-Leading 6-hour SLA
Blaze Networks are focused on delivering outstanding customer service: we offer no-hostage contracts (just 30 day notice are available, excluding Ethernet connections), and a 6 hour SLA on network service. Your peace of mind and the hassle we remove from your business means we have the highest level of customer retention: a 100% customer retention rate.
We offer two primary forms of secure network: Private Networks, often incorporating MPLS, and Private SD-WAN networks. Find out more:
Do you want to Improve Security and Reduce Cost?
In doing so, Blaze have access to a vast array of products that allow us to overcome our customers’ business challenges and requirements.
Blaze is a Microsoft Solutions Partner and Tier 1 Microsoft CSP Partner. We specialise in Microsoft 365 (including Teams and Teams Phone System), in Microsoft On-Premise and Hosted / Cloud Infrastructure (including Azure), and enable businesses to continue their digital evolution by fully exploiting the latest capabilities of Microsoft products as they evolve.
As a Microsoft Solutions Partner for Modern Work, Blaze has demonstrated a broad capability to help customers boost productivity and make the shift to hybrid work using Microsoft 365.
Blaze is an Expert Partner of Fortinet, a global industry leader in the supply of secure networking infrastructure systems. Fortinet are our technology partner of choice when building customer-specific Private SD-WANs, and Blaze is one of only a handful of Fortinet SD-WAN Specialization Partners in the UK and a Fortinet top-level Expert Partner. Blaze is also a Fortinet-accredited Managed Secure Solutions Provider (MSSP) and Integrator Fortinet partner. A Leader in several of Gartner’s Magic Quadrants, the Fortinet platform combines excellent performance with advanced security features, superb manageability, and excellent Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) per Mbps.
Veeam is a highly respected leader in cloud-based backup and recovery software, data protection and advanced monitoring in the data centre.
Blaze is a Veeam Cloud and Service Provider Silver Partner and we have combined Veeam technology with our highly secure Blaze Cloud™ infrastructure to produce BlazeVault™, a highly dependable, secure, and resource-efficient solution which will keep downtime to an absolute minimum in the event of data loss in operational systems or ransomware attack.
Blaze is a Bitdefender Gold MSP Partner. Bitdefender is a global cybersecurity leader protecting over 500 million systems through OEM technology partnerships, including with many global IT companies. Tests show it is unmatched in Attack Prevention. Based on Bitdefender technology, Blaze Endpoint Protection hardens endpoints to prevent malware and malicious attacks, and it provides the investigation and remediation capabilities needed to dynamically respond to security incidents when they evade protection controls. Blaze Managed EDR keeps your organisation safe with 24×7 security monitoring, advanced attack prevention, detection and remediation.
Cisco has long been the world’s pre-eminent network systems vendor, particularly for technology used at the core of major corporate networks and the internet. In addition to using Cisco equipment within our customers’ private networks, Blaze incorporates Cisco technology into the heart of our own network operations; the Blaze Private Core Network is built utilising Enterprise-class CISCO core routing equipment.