Blaze Builds and Manages Private Networks using the Fortinet SD-WAN Platform & Security Fabric
A safe and reliable MSP for SD-WAN implementation
With over 19 years’ experience in designing, delivering and supporting compliancy-driven national wide area networks for businesses, Blaze is the safe and reliable Managed Service Provider and partner of choice for Private SD-WAN implementations.
Considering Improving your Wide Area Network?
As organisations transition to a digital business model, their network topologies are significantly impacted. The adoption of cloud services, the virtualization of the traditional network, and an increasingly mobile workforce accessing applications in the cloud are accelerating advancements in wide area networking technologies. The traditional wide area network (WAN) is struggling to keep up because it relies on a static infrastructure of devices that simply can’t accommodate shifting and often temporary resource allocation and workloads.
If you are thinking of improving your network by implementing SD-WAN, there are two key things you need to consider – what technology platform you use (and it should just be a single platform if at all possible) and who you use to help design and deploy the network (and to manage or co-manage it too, if need be).
SD-WAN is not so much something that you buy as something that you do. By up-scaling your wide area network to be Software Defined you make your network much more manageable in several ways (operational visibility, application-aware, network wide policy deployment, agile configuration, and more). Previously complex situations become much easier to manage and change, and many constraints which prevented business and technical evolution can be removed. Because it is important that an SD-WAN implementation should reflect your business needs (current and anticipated) it is best to employ someone like Blaze who will take time to understand you specific requirements and design a bespoke solution – not someone who will just install their standard design.
Blaze Networks partners with a wide range of technology partners and has designed and deployed many MPLS and SD-WAN networks on behalf of customers over the years (MPLS and SD-WAN are not mutually exclusive technologies). Alongside many industry experts we have selected Fortinet as the technology provider of choice for SD-WAN and Security Fabric platforms. We are an Expert Fortinet Partner accredited in their Engage Partner program and recognised for our Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) expertise. Want to know more? We’d love for you to get in touch and we can get the conversation started.
SD-WAN Business Benefits Explanation
SD-WAN is sometimes seen as a complex technology, but the opposite is true in terms of how it can simplify network management and deliver business benefits. Blaze, by using Fortinet’s technology, is able to deliver enhanced business agility together with strong security.
This video explains some of the business benefits which the underlying Fortinet SD-WAN technology delivers:
We’d love to hear from you! We can help improve the agility and security of your existing network – or build a new one for you.
Call us now:
Or email us at: email@example.com
Alternatively use this simple form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We’re offering a day’s free high-level engineering WAN consultancy to everyone completing this form.
Our customers love SD-WAN because it provides:
Not sure about SD-WAN?
Moving to SD-WAN can help:
- Reduce costs on networks designed for the last decade’s challenges (or before)
- Remove constraints on your agility at a time of Digital Transformation
- Eliminate poor user experience due to backhauling (eg latency of connection to cloud services)
- Improve visibility and ease of management of the network (single pane of glass and troubleshooting)
- Control workloads in real-time across your infrastructure, including application awareness
- Overcome the restricted capabilities of legacy networks
- SD-WAN Leadership – Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader – WAN Edge Infrastructure
- IT Security Leadership – Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader – Network Firewall
- Lowest TCO on the Market – SD-WAN + Security in one single appliance
- Reduced Complexity – Integrated Management SD-WAN Edge/Branch + Security
- Security Fabric Integration – Evolving, Future-proof and Comprehensive
- Expert Fortinet Partner (MSSP)
- Secure by Design: Blaze use multiple layers of security throughout every network we build for customers (both at the equipment and software level), so that threats are blocked not only at network entry points but at multiple points within each network.
- The private SD-WANs which we build for our customers are designed to avoid the public internet, except at the point where the Blaze Private Core Network connects via highly secure and tightly monitored gateways. By providing connectivity that does not touch the internet, the attack surface of our customers’ private networks is immediately minimised.
- Experienced in UK-wide network design, deployment and management (100% customer retention record)
- Many successful SD-WAN deployments (we’d be glad to put you in touch with happy customers)
- Focused on supporting UK Small and Medium organisations (direct access to our networking experts, because you’ll be important to us).
- The Blaze Private Core Network: Designed with resiliency and multiple failover protection, the Blaze Private Core Network has delivered 100% uptime for over 10 years.
- Easy to work with: The Blaze Service Desk has an average call answering time of just 8 seconds. Our team are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year (24x7x365), to deal with customer support requests promptly and efficiently. In addition to contacting us by phone, support requests can be made online at any time.
“We couldn’t ask for a better network provider.
They are more than just a supplier; they are a partner for us. Blaze act in a consultative capacity, and we often bounce ideas off them as part of our strategic reviews. They are always willing to help us, even if it goes outside the boundaries of our contract.
They provide excellent customer service and have a very good technical team.”
IT Director | Hollywood Bowl
“I can’t fault the service we have received from Blaze: they do the work in a timely, efficient and professional manner, making sure that everything is meticulously documented. If there is ever a problem, they react immediately to resolve it.”
Director | Oliver Bonas
Why not get in touch? We’d be delighted to address your needs.
Get a Demo
We’re making it easy for you to manage your network and IT. Discover how with our demos.
Learn about our range of limited-time promotions, including discounts, trials, and other offers.
Ask for a Quote
Our customers typically save 30% or more on their costs. Tell us what you need and we’ll talk savings.
Speak to an Advisor
Have any upcoming projects? Looking for the best solution?
Do you want to Improve Security and Increase the Agility of your Network?
In doing so, Blaze have access to a vast array of products that allow us to overcome our customers’ business challenges and requirements.
Blaze is a Microsoft Solutions Partner and Tier 1 Microsoft CSP Partner. We specialise in Microsoft 365 (including Teams and Teams Phone System), in Microsoft On-Premise and Hosted / Cloud Infrastructure (including Azure), and enable businesses to continue their digital evolution by fully exploiting the latest capabilities of Microsoft products as they evolve.
As a Microsoft Solutions Partner for Modern Work, Blaze has demonstrated a broad capability to help customers boost productivity and make the shift to hybrid work using Microsoft 365.
Blaze is an Expert Partner of Fortinet, a global industry leader in the supply of secure networking infrastructure systems. Fortinet are our technology partner of choice when building customer-specific Private SD-WANs, and Blaze is one of only a handful of Fortinet SD-WAN Specialization Partners in the UK and a Fortinet top-level Expert Partner. Blaze is also a Fortinet-accredited Managed Secure Solutions Provider (MSSP) and Integrator Fortinet partner. A Leader in several of Gartner’s Magic Quadrants, the Fortinet platform combines excellent performance with advanced security features, superb manageability, and excellent Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) per Mbps.
Veeam is a highly respected leader in cloud-based backup and recovery software, data protection and advanced monitoring in the data centre.
Blaze is a Veeam Cloud and Service Provider Silver Partner and we have combined Veeam technology with our highly secure Blaze Cloud™ infrastructure to produce BlazeVault™, a highly dependable, secure, and resource-efficient solution which will keep downtime to an absolute minimum in the event of data loss in operational systems or ransomware attack.
Blaze is a Bitdefender Gold MSP Partner. Bitdefender is a global cybersecurity leader protecting over 500 million systems through OEM technology partnerships, including with many global IT companies. Tests show it is unmatched in Attack Prevention. Based on Bitdefender technology, Blaze Endpoint Protection hardens endpoints to prevent malware and malicious attacks, and it provides the investigation and remediation capabilities needed to dynamically respond to security incidents when they evade protection controls. Blaze Managed EDR keeps your organisation safe with 24×7 security monitoring, advanced attack prevention, detection and remediation.
Cisco has long been the world’s pre-eminent network systems vendor, particularly for technology used at the core of major corporate networks and the internet. In addition to using Cisco equipment within our customers’ private networks, Blaze incorporates Cisco technology into the heart of our own network operations; the Blaze Private Core Network is built utilising Enterprise-class CISCO core routing equipment.